Tax Regime Change
The Biden administration has announced a number of tax proposals that, if passed, would represent a major tax regime change that could have far-reaching effects on capital gains, loss harvesting, and estate planning strategies. The Aperio team of tax economists, strategists, and researchers has developed the following resources to help you understand some of these potential changes.
- Impact of Green Book Capital Gains Proposals on Loss-Harvesting Strategies (July 2021)
- Repeal of Basis Step-Up: Third Time’s the Charm? (June 2021)
- Loss Harvesting with Inflation-Adjusted Gains (October 2020)
- Tax Planning Under Election Uncertainty (September 2020)
- Impact of Biden’s Capital Gains Proposal on the Performance of Loss-Harvesting Strategies (August 2020)